New member from Rhode Island

I've been out of the hobby for about 30 years for a variety of reasons (work, family, etc.). Was mostly into freshwater, but dabbled in saltwater nano tanks back then. I'm ready to jump back in--currently looking into setting up ~125g reef tank in the near future after doing much more research. I'm comfortable with the basic chemistry and biology of fish-keeping, but the reef world is going to be a bit of a learning curve. Looking forward to being part of this forum!
Welcome!
 
Welcome to the R2R community!!

Happy Dance GIF by Charlie Mars
 
I've been out of the hobby for about 30 years for a variety of reasons (work, family, etc.). Was mostly into freshwater, but dabbled in saltwater nano tanks back then. I'm ready to jump back in--currently looking into setting up ~125g reef tank in the near future after doing much more research. I'm comfortable with the basic chemistry and biology of fish-keeping, but the reef world is going to be a bit of a learning curve. Looking forward to being part of this forum!
Welcome back! Glad to have you here.
29956863-41CB-4AC8-96C5-FEB6E72F1B05.gif
 
In the last 30 years I've spent most of my money at fish stores, frag swaps, and vacations to snorkel reefs. The rest of my money I just wasted. Glad you've come back out of the wilderness wandering and landed here with us. Welcome to Reef2Reef!

richard pryor GIF
"Quick, the fish store is closing in 5 minutes."
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new