New member from the Netherlands !

JeffersonNL

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
22
Location
Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiiiii all,

My name is Jeffrey from the Netherlands. I’m “new” in this hobby, today 2 years now.
When I started I bought a Red Sea Reefer 250 and after a year I had the opportunity to buy a Red Sea Reefer S850.

Now 1 year later everything works one but the only thing I’m fighting against is the Cyanobacteria. I want to re-organize my sump to an extra frag station but first things first, kill the Cyanobacteria.

Here a picture of my setup right now.
Last picture is when I started with de S850.

IMG_2140.jpeg IMG_8616.jpeg
 
Hiiiii all,

My name is Jeffrey from the Netherlands. I’m “new” in this hobby, today 2 years now.
When I started I bought a Red Sea Reefer 250 and after a year I had the opportunity to buy a Red Sea Reefer S850.

Now 1 year later everything works one but the only thing I’m fighting against is the Cyanobacteria. I want to re-organize my sump to an extra frag station but first things first, kill the Cyanobacteria.

Here a picture of my setup right now.
Last picture is when I started with de S850.

IMG_2140.jpeg IMG_8616.jpeg
Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new