New member, Hi everyone

  • Thread starter Thread starter tobes77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Very nice looking tank! Welcome to R2R!

patrick.gif
 
Welcome to R2R
 
Thanks for all the welcome messages

Any other fluval edge owners here ?
 
Some of the nicest tanks I've seem are from the UK

p-16257.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new