new member:Jonas Roman

  • Thread starter Thread starter JonasRoman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
tumblr_o3y4pherIa1s3h43ko1_500.gif
 
Looks beautiful this is similar on how i run all my systems.
I've had very good success myself microalgae so beneficial in my book.
 
Looks beautiful this is similar on how i run all my systems.
I've had very good success myself microalgae so beneficial in my book.
Thank you so much:-)

Tell more, book?
 
Oh, Sorry about that lol.
That just a way of saying I.E. "in my book" as in my collected experiences from life. Or in my opinion.
Not as i actually wrote a book.
aha, ok, haha:-) Sorry for not understand all English language expressions. Thanks for explanation:-)
I learn also the English language here;-)

/Jonas
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new