New Member!

PNW_reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Super excited to be here, have heard a lot of great things about this site. I’m in Oregon, and currently have a 50g corner tank, and 10g sump. Tank is mixed sps/lps but the more I learn the more I want to add more sps coral! I have an apex unit, calcium reactor, ecotech return and power head, and hydra 26hd light.

66ECB45B-D86E-4AE6-B516-48ED406FE43A.jpeg

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R ! ! !

Don't use the tapatalk app for this site, the mobile site is way better. In the forums page there is a marketplace section for selling/buying/trading

To create a new thread in the SPS section, go to that forum and on the top under the header on the right there is a "Post New Thread" button

Oh and to sell you need to be here a certain amount of time and have a certain post count before you can sell

OP
OP
PNW_reefer

PNW_reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R ! ! !

Don't use the tapatalk app for this site, the mobile site is way better. In the forums page there is a marketplace section for selling/buying/trading

To create a new thread in the SPS section, go to that forum and on the top under the header on the right there is a "Post New Tread" button

Got it, thanks!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the greatest movies ever made...
I meant that I use that gif in my welcomes occassionally lol. It's in my archive of welcome gifs :)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back