New person here!

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the add! I started my 20 gallon IM Fusion last Mother's Day..a gift to myself. I had had several saltwater tanks 5-6 year ago but had taken time to raise bearded dragons with my daughter. This little tank will primarily be soft corals only..and I have a pair of clowns. May get 1 more reef safe goby or blenny at a later date. I have zoas, hammers, Duncans mushrooms and am trying my hand with Rock Flower anemones. Not a high tech person is so tank is pretty basic...always on the hunt for more zoas :)
Welcome to R2R and back to reefing.

Nanorock1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the wonderful folks, information and help.
Patience, it is the big word around here, Reefing is patience to cycle, to watch things grow, to keep your tank balanced.
I recommend to everyone joining to create a tank build thread.
1. You get to see where you have started and how much you have grown in this hobby.
2. We love pictures and to see what your doing with your tank.
3. It’s a great learning tool for all of us to see what works and doesn’t . We learn great stuff from each other.
Lastly the only bad question here is the one not asked...

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the add! I started my 20 gallon IM Fusion last Mother's Day..a gift to myself. I had had several saltwater tanks 5-6 year ago but had taken time to raise bearded dragons with my daughter. This little tank will primarily be soft corals only..and I have a pair of clowns. May get 1 more reef safe goby or blenny at a later date. I have zoas, hammers, Duncans mushrooms and am trying my hand with Rock Flower anemones. Not a high tech person is so tank is pretty basic...always on the hunt for more zoas :)
welcome!

Brandon Smith

AquaticArsenal.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
received_244003776723671.gif

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 77 42.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back