New Polyps On The Way? Lets Talk Precautionary Measures!

Hello all

I read this post as I am looking for a solution to my Micro Reef Tank that is having a big algae issue killing my corals

Do you think I could use some procedures I read here already from 2011?

I have some rocks with t and I think it’s red wiry turf algae

b8feb0ee979f157c99a174a2c39601d1.png


b143485d7b205fb26629b295ac55ac6c.png


fb16c1688dd1eb1f1e37ff4c14cda3e3.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new