New Red Sea Reefer 250 V3 setup

New cover... woohoo!!!
a976efed90d3a3bf98d68940055aa33e.jpg

Snazzy!!!

Where is it from?


 
Beautiful tank!! Really coming along. Just wondering in you sump I see you have a media bag that is in your fuge is that a metal zipper on the bag? If so I would get that out ASAP.
 
Beautiful tank!! Really coming along. Just wondering in you sump I see you have a media bag that is in your fuge is that a metal zipper on the bag? If so I would get that out ASAP.

No, it is a plastic zipper. It is a WACO media bag. The only thing is the zipper. I think it is plastic coated aluminum- so, I might have to switch it to a pull string. Thanks!
 
No, it is a plastic zipper. It is a WACO media bag. The only thing is the zipper. I think it is plastic coated aluminum- so, I might have to switch it to a pull string. Thanks!
Never seen that style of media bag before. One would think the company designing the media bag knowing it will be under water would make a 100 percent plastic zipper and not an aluminum zipper coated with plastic. I really like your tank. I have been looking at the RedSea 425xl for my next build. Have you come across any thing you don’t like about your tank? If so what are they?
 
Never seen that style of media bag before. One would think the company designing the media bag knowing it will be under water would make a 100 percent plastic zipper and not an aluminum zipper coated with plastic. I really like your tank. I have been looking at the RedSea 425xl for my next build. Have you come across any thing you don’t like about your tank? If so what are they?

Waco has been making media bags for 40 years so hopefully they no what they are doing. Love the Red Sea system. The new tank is great, no complaints!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new