New Reefer from Brooklyn in the house

Welcome to R2R.jpg
 
Thanks for the feedback & reassurance but if it's one thing I've learned from this forum when dealing with this hobby, is nice & slow is the way to go. Along with lot's of research. Who knows i may feel indifferent in 6 months & may get the coral bug. Will keep your advice in mind.
Absolutely man.

It's YOUR tank :) do exactly what you want when you want!

Nice start though for sure! Better than my first scape by a long shot.

Enjoy the hobby!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun...
 
Welcome aboard from a beginning reefer. Love the NSA look. I’ll be doing my first aquascape soon and am seriously considering a negative space aquascape.
I attempted the NSA look but gave up after the 3rd try. Recommend you have someone assist you. 4 hands are better than 2 lol
 
Welcome! IM makes some awesome tanks! I run an IM 25 Lagoon, love the tank!

May have some helpful equipment recommendations in my tour video on my channel that I started, would love your feedback on the channel.

Looking forward to your build!

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new