0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!
Whats Up Reaction GIF by Justin

400BA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just stopping by to say hello, meet some fellow reefers, and to gain/give some knowledge. I'm new to reefing and have a tank going for about 4 months. I've watched all the BRS 5 minute videos and multiple others before I started. One thing I could not do right away was be patient. I immediately wanted that beautiful mixed tank with vibrant high end corals but learned very quickly why they said be patient, wait for that stable tank! I've already battled dino's and cyano and I'm at the end of beating them now. Anyways I've grown to be more patient and dialed back adding new corals and taking care of the softies and 2 lps I have now until parameters under control. I currently have a ProStar 90 aquarium, 65 display. Running a bubble magus curve 5 elite, 2 nero 5's, 2 radion xr15 blues, vectra return pump. I have 1 yellow tang, 2 snowflake clowns, 2 blue/green chromis, cleaner shrimp and some CUC. I do have 1 issue and will post that in the appropriate section. Have a good one.
Welcome! Post some pics... inquiring minds want to see!

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
You can get the UK banner: Click "Join User Group", scroll to the bottom and click on "United Kingdom User Group".

OP
OP
c4haskett

c4haskett

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Isle of Wight? Isn't that in the English Channel? What a fascinating place to call home. How do you get to the mainland? (I shall resist the urge to make a swimming the channel joke here.) Ferry? Living on an island must have it's share of wonders ... like I wonder who I can online order my supplies from?
Thank you for joining! Welcome to the salty family....
rhode island GIF
Sorry. Should have clarified better. I'm in Isle of Wight County, Virginia! Lol

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome11.jpg

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

Looking forward to seeing some of your aquarium pics! Patience is a difficult thing to learn in this hobby but seems like you get it now! Good luck with your aquarium!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 70 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back