New round these parts

2corgisandababy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Messages
20
Reaction score
51
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not exactly new to reading but I'm new to this community. I currently have a 29g biocube with 2 fish and 3 corals. I have a 75 in waiting, it was once set up but I had no idea what I was doing a nuked it.
My 29 has been going about 6 months and other than losing 2 blue green chromis that I had for almost 3 years and in the nukes tank it's been going well. I've certainly learned some big lessons along the way.

A little about me: I have a 3 month old son and a 6yo daughter. I also have 2 corgis, a duck, 3 freshwater tanks (one is planted), and an axolotl.
I was in the Navy as a corpsman before being medically retired and deemed 100%
Now I'm a stay at home mom. In my spare time I like to garden, cook, crochet, play with my kids, fiddle with my tanks, diy projects, and go to the shooting range.

Super thrilled to be here and learn from everyone!!
20191217_125353.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction - we’re glad you’re here!
 
Welcome to R2R. We are a family here and are stoked to have you aboard. From one Navy family to another, thank you for your service!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new