New scape, new build!

gulf coast reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2021
Messages
65
Reaction score
59
Location
sarasota
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New scape……new build.
It’s been a long time since I’ve made a post or kept up with one. That’s what crazy work and moving does to ya. So here we are..starting from scratch. Not planning on having a bunch of fish so I decided to go with a totally different scape. Let me know what you guys think

Tank: Red Sea 250

IMG_1898.jpeg IMG_1889.jpeg
 
Just my opinion, I think you need more rock.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new