New tank coming next week!!!

Howdy and welcome to R2R!

11F40F75-2272-4E3A-8CAF-F1882A330372.jpeg
 
So small update. Apparently the tank I wanted will not be available until July. However the company says they can ship something sooner if I go with a black cabinet instead of white. I asked that they compensate me with an ATO system for not getting what I want, and they agreed. New tank is back to being shipped on the 15th. Great customer service from this company!
 
How do I get to the build thread. I would love to keep a thread of updates once my tank is up and running

You can click the red link below my signature or just go here and start your build thread.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new