New tank enthusiast

Reefedandconfused22

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2023
Messages
111
Reaction score
82
Location
orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0531.jpeg
IMG_2352.jpeg
IMG_2345.jpeg
IMG_0399.jpeg
Hello all! I'm here with a marineland hob tank 75 gal. It's evolved even more and I'm hunting for the next upgrade.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
IMG_0531.jpeg
IMG_2352.jpeg
IMG_2345.jpeg
IMG_0399.jpeg
Hello all! I'm here with a marineland hob tank 75 gal. It's evolved even more and I'm hunting for the next upgrade.
Ha gotcha! Beautiful tank but the first thing i saw was the red Linckia! What a character. Welcome my friend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new