• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New tank fund..Chalices

  • Thread starter Thread starter sciknen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sciknen

Merrimack Valley Hardcore
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Location
Lowell, Ma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to sell a few things

Tyree Bubblegum (2)
1"x.5" frag plug
8+ couple new eyes
$140 + shipping
100_0442.jpg

100_0443.jpg


1.5x1.5 rubble rock
18+ couple new eyes
$225 + shipping

100_0444.jpg

100_0440.jpg


Tyree Red Watermelon 1.5 x1.5. whole disk plus flowing over the side
9+ couple new eyes
Not sure how much it goes for.. lets say $300 obo
100_0441.jpg
 
Also have a 1 eye frag of Tyree Superman Chalice..

Here is where I bought it...
Sharklovers car funding coral sales

But I got a 1 eye piece.. Hasn't grown at all..
$200


I'm definitely open to offers on the prices, not sure what they are currently going for on this site, so just shoot me a mssg if you have any questions.
 
Red Watermelon.... Sold..

Others still available... I'll be shipping the red tomorrow morning so if you want the others by Wed get at me.
 
bump... Need these gone.. Almost enough to buy the glass for the tank..

No dendro is not for sale..


$125 for the smaller Bubblegum
$200 for the Big Bubblegum
$150 for the Superman
 
Last edited:
No. I'll ship them USPS for $25 though. I'll be eating a good amount, but I can't eat all of it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new