New tank not sure how many gallons

jboone82590

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
1,009
Reaction score
220
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a new tank and the guy I got it from said it's a 75 gallon tank but I don't think it is I think it's about 60 or so but not sure.
I did the calculations for it and got 72 if it was square but it's a bow front corner
The L=27 W=27 H=23
And it has a bow front.
So does anyone know about how big it is?
 
I just got a new tank and the guy I got it from said it's a 75 gallon tank but I don't think it is I think it's about 60 or so but not sure.
I did the calculations for it and got 72 if it was square but it's a bow front corner
The L=27 W=27 H=23
And it has a bow front.
So does anyone know about how big it is?


It's just like horsepower and torque it's rounded up. As well with a bow front a straight length across won't be a accurate measurement. It's 75 gallons but realistically probably 73.6 or some ****.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new