New to R2R

SonoranSwimTeam

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
29
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

My name is Justin, and I’ve been working with saltwater fish tanks and aquariums for 15+ years. Most of my experience is on setting up fish tanks for private clients (houses, dentists, doctors, etc,) but have worked with a few public aquariums as well. These days, I’m currently working at the Arizona Sonora Desert Museum, and it feels a lot more of a meaningful and impactful career that I can be proud of. There are several ideas I’m trying planning at my work.

IMG_0251.jpeg IMG_0813.jpeg IMG_0935.jpeg IMG_1039.jpeg IMG_1964.jpeg IMG_2027.jpeg IMG_3588.jpeg IMG_2504.jpeg IMG_4796.jpeg IMG_6754.jpeg IMG_7295.jpeg IMG_0451.jpeg IMG_0443.jpeg IMG_0294.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new