Welcome! Great looking tank!

giphy-downsized.gif
Thank you

Snuggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome I came to this group while in the initial stages of planning my first reef tank. As a newbie I was overwhelmed with all I didn’t know. This group has been the most supportive and educational place I have sought out. I thank all the members for their input and patience. I am approaching my two year wet mark....and guess what...I can grow sps!
(Okay the easy ones.) I sincerely hope your experience will be as good as mine. My kids commented that I now spend more time on this site than Facebook, and as a middle aged , wine sipping mother of 5. That says alot

OP
OP
Fifty8reef

Fifty8reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome I came to this group while in the initial stages of planning my first reef tank. As a newbie I was overwhelmed with all I didn’t know. This group has been the most supportive and educational place I have sought out. I thank all the members for their input and patience. I am approaching my two year wet mark....and guess what...I can grow sps!
(Okay the easy ones.) I sincerely hope your experience will be as good as mine. My kids commented that I now spend more time on this site than Facebook, and as a middle aged , wine sipping mother of 5. That says alot
That is phenomenal. I hope I recieve that much help from the group. I can't wait to dive in and learn.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Welcome to R2R. The largest and best group in the hobby !!!!
If you learn nothing here.....you wont learn it anywhere else LOL. We have members from Novice to expert. You'll be glad youre on here

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 26.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 36.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 28.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back