New to R2R

Lt. DERRICK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. We are newbies to this world of stuff. We only have a 15 gallon Nano with three clowns 2 snails and a cleaner shrimp. We were able to come to reef a palooza and meet a lot of great people. We are going to try coral and see how it goes. By the way David and his wife are AWESOME people.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. We are newbies to this world of stuff. We only have a 15 gallon Nano with three clowns 2 snails and a cleaner shrimp. We were able to come to reef a palooza and meet a lot of great people. We are going to try coral and see how it goes. By the way David and his wife are AWESOME people.
Welcome to R2R!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
giphy (1).gif
#WelcometoR2R

You may want to rehome a third clown. Especially in a 15 gallon tank. Two will pair up and end up beating the odd one up.

OP
OP
L

Lt. DERRICK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also my son just signed up here as well. We are working on the tank together. So if you see two identical ones it’s probably the same.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have been here both days. We got the ultimate and diamond passes. This is great.

I pick up a couple things:rolleyes: there were some good deals. Did you check out the Royal Exclusive booth. The skimmer and sump they have there is really cool.

Back