New to R2R

Alexforchange

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been on MASC for a while and now Im checking this out. I have a 29 biocube and I am always looking for LPS corals to enjoy. I trade a lot and do some buys. Mostly love just learning more!

If you are a Coloradoan and wana check out what I have to offer for possible trades or anything you can check me out here:

Big Sale n Trade - Reef Central Online Community

OP
OP
A

Alexforchange

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In a few weeks Ill be up in Wyoming for school again and before I do I would like to get as many of the corals Ive been looking for. I have this ongoing list of things I am interested in:

chili coral
pulsing xenia
fox coral
pink colt
sun coral
BGM
frogspawn
duncans
pipe organs
fuzzy dwarf puffer
acans
mature favia
feather star
chocolate star

Some of these I would be willing to pay for, some not. I am also interested to see anything people would like to trade for the corals I have as well. THat would actually be preferable. There are prices on some of these if you would wana buy them too. I like bright shizz for sure on trades haha. Always open to offers. Below are pictures from my tank of things I would trade (not all are tradable but most are depending on the trade.) I also dont know all the names so on those I am not sure of I leave em blank. I also have a tank and never-been-used ballast.

Grape Favia

Imageshack - dsc05641gl.jpg

Imageshack - dsc05642a.jpg

Hydro

Imageshack - dsc05643l.jpg

Hammer and Sunflowers

Imageshack - dsc05644.jpg

Big Tan Toadstoole

Imageshack - dsc05645t.jpg

Imageshack - dsc05646j.jpg

A couple green toadstooles

Imageshack - dsc05647o.jpg

I can grab one more of these sweeeeet florida rics

Imageshack - dsc05648.jpg

Decent Kenya tree frag --bad pic

Imageshack - dsc05650p.jpg

Blue Candy Canes and Very cool Kenya tree mother colony

Imageshack - dsc05654vr.jpg

Duncans

Imageshack - dsc05655u.jpg

May trade brain for another brain

Imageshack - dsc05656e.jpg

Never-been-used ballast (30)

Imageshack - dsc05658.jpg

5 Gallon with lighting for shrooms/toadstoole/trees/other hardy corals... I actually began the hobby with this tank with a picasso clown and some softies

Imageshack - dsc05659z.jpg

Again, make offers on most anything (except my BGM, Dragon Soul Prism, Flames From Hell, Fungia) as most of it is fair game. I would really like to collect more of what is on that original list of my "wants" before going back to Colorado. Not for profit but to diversify my tank

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 32.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back