New to reef to reef

20230604_203550.gif
 
What do you feed your corals?
In general feeding coral is optional but I do feed my SPS by broadcast feeding Amino Acids around once per week. I target feed my LPS, usually twice per week a glop made from Benepets, Arcti-Pods, R.O.E., Oyster Feast and a little Amino Acids. If your tank is mature with a good fish population, I would feed very infrequently as you do risk increased nitrates and phosphates. I run with very few fish, currently five small-medium size fish in a 100 gallon.
 
Welcome to Reef! We're all still learning. This is such a a great place to learn and help others at the same time!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new