New to reef2reef

Addictedreefer87

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2021
Messages
71
Reaction score
65
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been in the hobby for 12+years. One of my favorite things to do is frag and grow out corals. I've accumulated 2 frag tanks plumbed into my display. My question is, what can I do with my frags? I'm not trying to step on toes, I know people do this for a living. Trading into my lfs is cool and all but I'm at the point where I have everything I would want that they keep stocked. Thank you in advance for your replies.

20210411_154524.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! Check out your local clubs and the marketplace here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new