New to reef2reef

Addictedreefer87

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2021
Messages
71
Reaction score
65
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been in the hobby for 12+years. One of my favorite things to do is frag and grow out corals. I've accumulated 2 frag tanks plumbed into my display. My question is, what can I do with my frags? I'm not trying to step on toes, I know people do this for a living. Trading into my lfs is cool and all but I'm at the point where I have everything I would want that they keep stocked. Thank you in advance for your replies.

20210411_154524.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! Check out your local clubs and the marketplace here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new