New to reefing in Australia

Aussie paul

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2015
Messages
319
Reaction score
225
Location
Sydney
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just starting in the hobby with a 24" cube while I build a 48" set up
 

Attachments

  • WP_20150628_15_56_55_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150628_15_56_55_Pro.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 104
Welcome Aussie Paul.....I guess that makes me US Paul! I like the cut outs in your stand/canopy. I think I see a controller in the canopy....but what's that "window" in the stand? I'm liking it either way.
 
Welcome Aussie Paul.....I guess that makes me US Paul! I like the cut outs in your stand/canopy. I think I see a controller in the canopy....but what's that "window" in the stand? I'm liking it either way.
The control in the canopy is a current usa lighting control the 1 in the stand is a air grill for cooling via 6 fans mount in the back
 
Simply drags air over sump and cool's the water
 

Attachments

  • WP_20141007_19_09_31_Pro.jpg
    WP_20141007_19_09_31_Pro.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 104
I custom made a sump tank to fit the cabinet for maximum filtration
 

Attachments

  • WP_20150628_15_57_23_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150628_15_57_23_Pro.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 103
Goal is to transfer everything to bigger tank and set this up as a seahorse tank for the kids
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new