New to RTR

joebailey427

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
26
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I dont think I've been on a reef forum in 15 years, so lets just consider me new to the boards. I have done several nano reefs of various sizes from 10g to 29g (12g AIO seem to be my favorite size as I'm starting my fourth one). I have also done a 92g corner reef tank. And had a 180g in storage for years that never got set up and was sold. I have a very supportive wife in the hobby, as long as she gets to pick out the non utilitarian fish, and I stick to a budget we set together. I plan on doing a 100g+ after we move this winter and a monster 500g+ build once the kids get a little older. (It'll be a bit, #2 is still in the oven). Overall, I'd say my skillset is above average, with water chemistry being my biggest strength. With husbandry being my weakest point, and why I signed up. I hope to learn a lot and continue to hone my skills, while also helping to guide novices new to the hobby. Also I'm here to enjoy the hobby with like minded individuals whose tanks I can ogle at. I'll be working on getting some pictures up soon!
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF!

PicsArt_04-04-01.04.01.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi everyone! I dont think I've been on a reef forum in 15 years, so lets just consider me new to the boards. I have done several nano reefs of various sizes from 10g to 29g (12g AIO seem to be my favorite size as I'm starting my fourth one). I have also done a 92g corner reef tank. And had a 180g in storage for years that never got set up and was sold. I have a very supportive wife in the hobby, as long as she gets to pick out the non utilitarian fish, and I stick to a budget we set together. I plan on doing a 100g+ after we move this winter and a monster 500g+ build once the kids get a little older. (It'll be a bit, #2 is still in the oven). Overall, I'd say my skillset is above average, with water chemistry being my biggest strength. With husbandry being my weakest point, and why I signed up. I hope to learn a lot and continue to hone my skills, while also helping to guide novices new to the hobby. Also I'm here to enjoy the hobby with like minded individuals whose tanks I can ogle at. I'll be working on getting some pictures up soon!
Welcome.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R.
A lot of things have changed in reefing should be some good reads on here for ya.
Start a build thread so everyone can see your tanks. Don't forget the pictures we love picture. Most of all.....Have fun..
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new