New to Saltwater

jasonmac644

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, thought I'd post about my first tank. I have a fluval 32.5 gallon reef tank with 2 clownfish, Midas blenny, purple firefish and a cleaner shrimp. my tanks been running for about 4 months now. I have a couple hammer corals and 1 flame BTA and A pink goniopora. everything is going good so far this is what I've upgraded from the stock tank:
- 2 intank baskets
- replaced stock return pump to sicce 1.5
- added 1 jeboa wavemaker
- Esshops Nano skimmer(works really great)

I'd love to hear some suggestions on another fish i can add to my tank. this will most likely be my last fish to add due to bioload. Also would love to receive some advice on how much to actually feed. I feed 1 frozen cube of brine shrimp a day and the fish absolutely love it. The blenny seems really hungry all the time

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, thought I'd post about my first tank. I have a fluval 32.5 gallon reef tank with 2 clownfish, Midas blenny, purple firefish and a cleaner shrimp. my tanks been running for about 4 months now. I have a couple hammer corals and 1 flame BTA and A pink goniopora. everything is going good so far this is what I've upgraded from the stock tank:
- 2 intank baskets

I'd love to hear some suggestions on another fish i can add to my tank. this will most likely be my last fish to add due to bioload. Also would love to receive some advice on how much to actually feed. I feed 1 frozen cube of brine shrimp a day and the fish absolutely love it. The blenny seems really hungry all the time
Welcome Jason,
That sounds about right for feeding.
I just ordered a neon goby, stays small.
Tank pic?

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always enjoy the smaller wrasses, and they do a great job maintaining pests at points as well! I would offer the idea of a four or six line wrasse!

Welcome to the hobby, if you get a chance check out my YouTube channel, may have some helpful videos and there are some fun things I am getting into on it! Love your feedback as well!

OP
OP
J

jasonmac644

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always enjoy the smaller wrasses, and they do a great job maintaining pests at points as well! I would offer the idea of a four or six line wrasse!

Welcome to the hobby, if you get a chance check out my YouTube channel, may have some helpful videos and there are some fun things I am getting into on it! Love your feedback as well!

I had a six line wrasse with a royal gramma and the six line killed it :( not sure how i feel about them anymore. I really like how they look though

JustKoch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
- 2 intank baskets

Welcome - and am definitely interested in reading and seeing a pic of your tank. Someone mentioned a Fluval 32.5 tank to me - so please do share away!

scabbedwings616

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the reefing community

how about a marine betta. I have a local guy that has one in a 13g tank and it does amazing.

giphy.gif

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi,and get too big for 35 gallon :)

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It looks like you're off to a good start! We're glad you're here!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OP
OP
J

jasonmac644

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you place the anemone there or did he find it?
Great spot for him.
I put the anenome on that white rock he did like a 360 around the rock and now he's been there for a week now. He looks a bit deflated so im kind of getting worried about it

Back