New to the family!

JumperAlex

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Location
Atlanta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the newest addition to the tank family. We went to the LFS today to talk about corals (FOWLR right now) and she couldn't live without him. Hope he takes to his copes and frozen spot feedings soon!
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1371438582.233935.jpg



90g FOWLR
Foxface lo x 1
Ocerllaris clown x2
Blue spotted Toby puffer x1
Tomini tang x1
Flame hawk x1
Red legged hermit crab x 5-10
Snails x 5
Short spine urchin (red) x 1
Conch x 1
Chocolate chip starfish x 2
 
Yes good luck indeed. I bought one two weeks ago and he wouldn't eat and is no longer with us so I hope u have better luck than we did. It is a beautiful specimen.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Very nice! I have always wanted one but I'm too nervous to add one to the tank without a refugium or something else to help reproduction of pods. I saw someone put some rubble rock into a bag they made out of screen material and tied it off. They then put this bag of rubble behind their rock display. This allowed pods to reproduce without letting the mandarin get to their home territory. Just an idea.
 
Beautifulone.. İ boyght one 4 days ago, im loving her. She is absolutely gorgeous.. Good luck with her.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Beautiful fish, I got mine about a month ago and it is doing wonderfully! He has really fattened up and even with the tank move I still see tons of pods at night.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new