New to the forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter LukeV
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LukeV

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
143
Reaction score
33
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, my name is Luke and I am from the ATL area. I have been in the hobby for about 1.5 years. Back in September 2013 I purchased a 60 gallon rimless tank from a friend. I've learned alot and have had lots of fun! I recently set up a 250 gallon DD tank which is cycling right now!!! I'm mainly an LPS/ soft coral guy, but hope to get into a few SPS in the big tank. Can't wait to become part of the forum.
 
Glad you are here lets see some pics of your tank.
 

Attachments

  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 147
Pics
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 159

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new