New to the forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter gafoley
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gafoley

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2019
Messages
32
Reaction score
117
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. My name is Greg and I have numerous interests in the fish keeping world. Specifically, I enjoy sharks. I've been keeping and selling sharks for over 35 years and have kept many different species including Blacktip Reef, Blacktip, Whitetip Reef, Lemon, Bull, Sandbar, Bonnethead, Soupfin, Leopard, Smoothhounds, Horns, Swells, various cat sharks, etc. I started with a 100 gallon aquarium when I was 16.
Moved up from there. I look forward to chatting with you. Thanks.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction. We’re glad you’re here!
 
Welcome to R2R!!
giphy.gif

#WelcometoR2R
 
Depends on the species. Most sharks roam around and will knock stuff over, so they are not ideal reef tank fish. But some smaller sharks such as epaulettes may work out ok.
 
Welcome, look forward to the information from someone with first hand shark experience that is alive to talk about it!! Why is your name not SHARKBAIT!!?? We gotta get somebody on this immediately! HAHA, but seriously, welcome to the show....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new