New to the hobby

  • Thread starter Thread starter danmarion
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

danmarion

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Kennewick, Washington
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I'm Dan, from Boise ID. I have been keeping planted freshwater tanks for years now and recently let the guy at my LFS talk me in to trying a marine aquarium. Long story short, I am about 3 weeks to a month into my jbj 28g nano cube, and I am hooked on fish keeping all over again. Probably far worse than ever.

Be prepared for lots of questions from me, both educated and dumb ones. I will also chime in with input about what I've learned so far. Glad to be a part of the forum.
 
Welcome, ask all the questions you can think of!
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
*Welcome to Reef2Reef, danmarion!* My first aquariums were freshwater as well.I remember being amazed at the diversity of saltwater life.If you are interested we could use some seasoned freshwater hobbyist here Fresh Water Interest

DSCF8242_zps5797234_edit_1424182792330_zpsv82rzoa_edit_1426280392421.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new