New to the reef game

aMikeyLo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
59
Location
Vacaville
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey what’s up everyone. Just bought a Red Sea 170 for my first tank. Still on the search for more equipment. Looking to get a decent setup going and learn as much as I can. Looking forward to being part of the community!

2E3F48A3-D032-41A3-BEA9-0AF6A1D52159.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to the R2R community !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new