New to this forum

Ah thank you, too many acronyms in this reef world for me but I'm starting to pick them up little by little. Very nice I think that will look amazing
 
Thanks and I will post more pics once I have it full of water and it clears up
 
1218c629efe873a4ecaa06b355a551b3.jpg
my t5 light :)
 
I'm looking for a dry side for a mp60w es if anyone has one for a good price !!
 
Nice start and welcome!
 
Thanks !! This is my first big build so it's a little nerve wrecking at times lol
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Thanks for sharing photos!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new