NEW: Vote and Post Giveaway: WIN a Puratek Auto Level Controller! Claimed

Done and Done.

Thanks!
 
Done, done and done!!! Sure would be nice to have for my first reef tank build!
 
1.done 2.done and here's 3
Good luck everyone I'm sure whoever wins will put it to good use. I know I would with this new build I have going
 
^ +1
 
Completed everything earlier...could really use ATO
20151019_220219.jpg
now with my upgraded tank that is really needing a gallon top off every day if not more!
 
Done and done!!

Congrats @imprezars You have 48 hours to PM me to claim your prize!!

Thank you to everyone that entered and a huge thanks to Puratek for sponsoring this contest!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new