New ways to contact Dr. reef

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

albano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update:

Dr. Deef is responding and making it right, hopefully everything arrives next week healthy as planned
If he’s ‘hearing’ you, it’s not fair to call him ‘Deef’!

:)

SunsetReefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dr Reefs staff reached out to me today and we have reached an amicable agreement regarding my situation. I'll give it him, he stepped up. I appreciate being heard and having an open discussion with them. I can say that, while my situation isn't everyone's, I would deal with him again. Hopefully he remains healthy and continues to do what he does.

narkicu187

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my invoice yesterday morning and then received a call from Mike last night letting me know my fish were ready to ship on Tuesday with a Wednesday arrival. Fingers crossed he's back on track. We will see in a couple days. Updates to follow.

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dr. Reef I would like an updated ETA on my order, please. I tried calling you on Friday but an old VM about your availability during the previous week played.

order #20QF2382
Yes really sorry,
We took the phone# temp off our website.
I hired a call cener to answer my calls and for some reason we are having issues with 1 way audio. sometimes call center can hear client only or client can hear call celter only so we are trying to fix the bug.
Will post the news on here once phone lines are back up and for now next few days emails is best posible way.

I can ship it next week.

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
We merged all your orders into 1 and will be about 7 to 10 days before we can ship.

Bato367

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello @Dr. Reef , I've sent an email and tried calling a few times the past few days. I know you all are very busy, so I am still exercising patience.

Just checking on my fish orders placed Jan. 27 and Feb 12th. They were acquired well back, so I am just checking on the status?

Thank you.

narkicu187

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received a FedEx notification of a "shipment scheduled to be shipped" & delivered tomorrow before noon from 'Affordable Saltwater'. Hopefully my whole order comes in and is healthy. Updates to follow.

narkicu187

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am happy to report the changes,

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update:

Dr. Reef is responding and making it right, hopefully everything arrives next week healthy as planned

While I can tell you my experience with Dr. Reef is off to a much better start, fish came much healthier and at 1.023 salinity eating right away. Made the acclimation process much easier.

BFDB60AC-59C5-4E45-BCB3-FC797BB18D72.jpeg

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well that's just great.

thanks to all the complaining, the guy had to go out and hire a full time call center and now every order just increased by $15.

To pay pay for this new call center service, it looks like he added to his shipping price and also added a new package/box fee that wasn't there before.

now the service just got more expensive.

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well that's just great.

thanks to all the complaining, the guy had to go out and hire a full time call center and now every order just increased by $15.

To pay pay for this new call center service, it looks like he added to his shipping price and also added a new package/box fee that wasn't there before.

now the service just got more expensive.

If the fish come in healthy and on a better schedule, worth every penny.

There is nothing in our lives that price isn't going up. Nothing. Get used to it.

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the fish come in healthy and on a better schedule, worth every penny.

There is nothing in our lives that price isn't going up. Nothing. Get used to it.

I will get used to it, but its going to make it less likely I order from him.

My fish came in perfectly healthy and on fine schedule from him before... with a lower shipping cost and less fees... This doesn't make his service more attractive in my mind... it makes it less so as it is now more expensive for no other benefit than he has a call center now answering his phone calls. I never had any issue getting a hold of him before. this is not a win in my book.

People complained that the one guy show wasn't answering phone calls and emails 24/7. Now he has somebody else doing it and the service got more expensive. it didn't get better if you didn't have any issues before. it just got more expensive.

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will get used to it, but its going to make it less likely I order from him.

My fish came in perfectly healthy and on fine schedule from him before... with a lower shipping cost and less fees... This doesn't make his service more attractive in my mind... it makes it less so as it is now more expensive for no other benefit than he has a call center now answering his phone calls. I never had any issue getting a hold of him before. this is not a win in my book.
But a very large amount of his customers were having issues. (I am not one of them. He chatted online with me for 30 minutes one day and was great.)

But if a good chunk of your customers are having communication issues and you (the business owner) know you can't fix that by yourself, what do you do? Just let it go on and be roasted online? Or do you fix the problem?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 34.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back