Newbie here

Welcome to the community! I know jumping into saltwater can be daunting and it seems like it's overly complicated, but I think you're jumping into it at the right time (since it seems saltwater has become a lot easier than it was 20+ years ago ha-ha). I personally love that rock scape they gave you. I think you'll enjoy having a fowlr tank, and eventually will want to go bigger. What fish do you plan to stock it with? 🙂
I was thinking starting with a clown, or a pair. And maybe a blenny too. It seems everyone starts with a clown!

I have an empty 75 sitting here too so I can already see it's going to go up again!
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
background.png
 
Your in too deep all ready, to late to turn back. Tank maint should be a no brainer to you, but water testing is more in depth to help you maintain water parameters to keep the tank looking nice....

and welcome to Reef2Reef

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new