Newbie member :)

Pfeffer_16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, my wife and I just joined the hobby again, we used to have a 30 gallon tank a couple years back, but got rid of it when we moved. We finally have our own house and just set up our 75. Just about to order our 80 pounds of rock for aquascaping, so if you all could post pics of ideas, or post little ideas to put together as a whole. We are looking to make like a drop off look on one side, as well as a 2nd island ish look on the other half. We know what fish we want, and have plans for the future for larger tanks to house a couple of them when we have the extra space and budget. Glad to join the community, hope to talk a lot on here with our plans to make our FOWLR tank into a partial reef tank in the future.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r18.gif

#WelcometoR2R

Brandon Smith

AquaticArsenal.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is so awesome that both of you are interested in the hobby. I started up a saltwater aquarium when my wife I had been together for a little while. At first she didn't care for it or all the trips to the LFS's and Frag Swaps lol. Now she solely owns her own saltwater business lol. Of course I help. It can be an awesome adventure and you can do pretty much anything you want from just being a hobbyist to becoming a wholesaler/transhipper. Oh and of course welcome aboard.

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, my wife and I just joined the hobby again, we used to have a 30 gallon tank a couple years back, but got rid of it when we moved. We finally have our own house and just set up our 75. Just about to order our 80 pounds of rock for aquascaping, so if you all could post pics of ideas, or post little ideas to put together as a whole. We are looking to make like a drop off look on one side, as well as a 2nd island ish look on the other half. We know what fish we want, and have plans for the future for larger tanks to house a couple of them when we have the extra space and budget. Glad to join the community, hope to talk a lot on here with our plans to make our FOWLR tank into a partial reef tank in the future.
Great ideas, welcome and thanks for sharing, comrade

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 72 35.5%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 52 25.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 64 31.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.9%
Back