NIB Level-Loc ATO

  • Thread starter Thread starter PLNelson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PLNelson

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2009
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few brand new Level-Loc ATOs that I need to get rid of. These are new, never used. Price is $90.00 shipped.

Products
 
Why are you selling them?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new