Hey guys, zoa pack up for grabs!
$175 shipped for all of em. Also, add on the Tyree Bubblegum monster frag below for $50 more.
All has been healed for two weeks or more.
All is WYSIWYG!
Included;
Mohawks - 2 polyp
Alien Explosions - 2 Polyp
Captain America - 1 Polyp
King Midas - 4 Polyp
True Wham'n watermelon - 6 Polyp
Red People Eaters - 4 Polyp
Jokers - 3 Polyp
Lord of the Rings 5 Polyp
Blue eye'd Eagle Eyes (best EEs I've ever seen) - 4 Polyp
Alpha/Omega (I think, forget where I got it) - 1 Polyp
Radioactive Dragon Eye (Freebie)
$175 shipped for all of em. Also, add on the Tyree Bubblegum monster frag below for $50 more.
All has been healed for two weeks or more.
All is WYSIWYG!
Included;
Mohawks - 2 polyp
Alien Explosions - 2 Polyp
Captain America - 1 Polyp
King Midas - 4 Polyp
True Wham'n watermelon - 6 Polyp
Red People Eaters - 4 Polyp
Jokers - 3 Polyp
Lord of the Rings 5 Polyp
Blue eye'd Eagle Eyes (best EEs I've ever seen) - 4 Polyp
Alpha/Omega (I think, forget where I got it) - 1 Polyp
Radioactive Dragon Eye (Freebie)