No Freaking Idea What These Are!!!

Carebearsss.x

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
93
Location
Ontario, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please help!!!

My boyfriend and I have just spotted these tiny tiny white spots in our tank! They kinda look like worms?
THEY. ARE. EVERYWHERE.
Can anybody try and identify these things??

*the picture isn’t the best quality, i apologize for that *

Also, excuse the algae! *any tips on controlling that, would help too!*
BE5FC760-4D63-4E78-BB52-A46EDA48742F.jpeg
574B1DFA-A54B-4D73-A291-72E2647217B4.jpeg
736883D7-D142-4300-8F8A-7EC5945791BA.jpeg
7B7B2D4D-8AF4-42CD-BF68-F3ED5CB88202.jpeg
 
Or pineapple sponges?

Are they moving around or stuck in one spot"

Are they flat, likely flatworms if they are.
 
Ill try my absolute best!
It might help to scoop some of these creatures out of the tank and put them in a shallow dish for a better phone photo? Also might help with contrast to use different color backgrounds (blue, white or?) whatever shows up the best. :)
 
It might help to scoop some of these creatures out of the tank and put them in a shallow dish for a better phone photo? Also might help with contrast to use different color backgrounds (blue, white or?) whatever shows up the best. :)
Thank you! I'll see what I can do :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new