Northwest Reefers???

trido

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Oregon does have an active club? I'm just at the end of the Columbia gorge near Tri-Cities Washington and I feel like a loner not knowing that there are other reef keepers out here
There used to be a reef club in the Tri-cities. I'm not sure if its still active. There is also an active group in Spokane.

Biokabe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is this what us Puget Sound reefers are joining now? I remember a few years ago there was the PSAS, but that group seems to have died off. Finally at a point where I can start giving this hobby the time (and the money) that I used to devote to it. You guys look awesome, but I want to make sure I'm supporting the local club if we have one. If not, then I guess Portland is closer than Spokane! =)

Quinn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, I'm in Salem too and just getting started in reefing.

I really like Reef2Reef because it reaches a lot of people across the country. Locally the pnwmas.org is really starting to get back to its old groove. Lot of new faces have filled spots left by past members. Even some of the veterans have started to come back!

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Salem Or!

Not sure if you're aware, but there's a big Cinco de Mayo party at Cuttlefish & Corals in Portland today from 2-5pm. Lots of raffle prizes, $10 coral frags, street tacos and Mexican fare! There will be a lot of local reefers there, so come on up if you can make it.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 74 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back