Norwegian actually..

Royalgipsy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2020
Messages
13
Reaction score
66
Location
Norway
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, old reefer with a 15 year pause.. So basicly I am kind of new and almost afraid, but want to fall in love with all this new high tech stuff.. 1 month into my comeback and basicly setting all things up and preparing while my rock cycles.. Used 3 hours today just to learn how to use the app for my lights.. Dosing via my pc may become a disaster.. We still use skimmers at least, but even that has its own control panel now that I need to learn.. Can the electric eel be a resource is all I think now... I guess all this is so you don't have to think at all soon, but it's kind of fun that we combine so much of tech and knowledge, after all we feel bare without a smartphone by now..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to R2R!

80F51906-8BBA-4EFF-98EE-EF363FF54FB1.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi, old reefer with a 15 year pause.. So basicly I am kind of new and almost afraid, but want to fall in love with all this new high tech stuff.. 1 month into my comeback and basicly setting all things up and preparing while my rock cycles.. Used 3 hours today just to learn how to use the app for my lights.. Dosing via my pc may become a disaster.. We still use skimmers at least, but even that has its own control panel now that I need to learn.. Can the electric eel be a resource is all I think now... I guess all this is so you don't have to think at all soon, but it's kind of fun that we combine so much of tech and knowledge, after all we feel bare without a smartphone by now..
This is the best introduction I can remember over the time I have been on this site.
Easily the best "hello" thread since 2020. Glad you have joined us.

Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome to R2R! #WelcometoR2R

Suggest starting a Members Tank thread to document your tank build.
Yes I thought of that, but I'm in the process of getting ready a 16 year birthday party for daddies litle girl tomorrow, so it will be the day after I start that..
 
This is the best introduction I can remember over the time I have been on this site.
Easily the best "hello" thread since 2020. Glad you have joined us.

Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Thanks, I am just trying to put my feels into letters, it's not always easy though. I also appreciate honest myself even if it's brutal sometimes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new