Not sure what this is. Anyone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mbarber87
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mbarber87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2020
Messages
239
Reaction score
122
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not sure what this is and I’m very new to the Hobby, so I apologize if this is not in the correct place. What is this coral? And how does it grow? It’s pink in person, but I can’t seem to get the blues out of the photo

image.jpg
 
From what I can see, it looks like it might be a micromussa.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new