Nothing to see here... yet anyway.

PetroleumPete

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
15
Location
Midwest
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I hope this message finds everyone in good health and happy holiday spirit. I'm not so new to the hobby of reef keeping, but have been watching from the sidelines for almost 10 years now. I hope to start a build shortly, as the technical aspect of the build is a part that excites me just as much as the rewarding aspect of maintaining reef pets. I will definitely be keeping my eyes on the marketplace listings, as well as my lfs. Thank you all in advance for the warm welcome!

Pete
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello all! I hope this message finds everyone in good health and happy holiday spirit. I'm not so new to the hobby of reef keeping, but have been watching from the sidelines for almost 10 years now. I hope to start a build shortly, as the technical aspect of the build is a part that excites me just as much as the rewarding aspect of maintaining reef pets. I will definitely be keeping my eyes on the marketplace listings, as well as my lfs. Thank you all in advance for the warm welcome!

Pete
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG
 
Hello all! I hope this message finds everyone in good health and happy holiday spirit. I'm not so new to the hobby of reef keeping, but have been watching from the sidelines for almost 10 years now. I hope to start a build shortly, as the technical aspect of the build is a part that excites me just as much as the rewarding aspect of maintaining reef pets. I will definitely be keeping my eyes on the marketplace listings, as well as my lfs. Thank you all in advance for the warm welcome!

Pete

Hi Pete and Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I wish I had started during planning phase, and it sounds like that is where you are right now. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new