NP BioPellets

jerl77

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok who is using and the results you are getting and how do you use them?:neutral:

ReeferBen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been running 1000ml fluidized in a deltec reactor for 3 weeks now and have seen no noticable changes. My tank has a total water volume around 180gal. I also have 500 ml of Warner marines version but havent gotten them online yet. Vertex and two little fishes are also coming out with them.

mojo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if your tank was in pretty good shape to begin with you probably wont see much difference.it suppose to help reduce the use of gfo. as it will reduce nitrates and phosphates.

lvsuckerfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my question can you take carbon and gfo offline all together tho? that would be my reason to use it.

gilmour01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
maybe GFO, but i would still run carbon. i just filled my reactor with the WM pellets in place of GFO, so we'll see what happens.

lvsuckerfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aww ok I would love to sop useing gfo that stuff cost an arm and a leg I'd rather give up my first born she's 16 and driving me crazy lol

NaClCrocodile

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering the same thing. Would it work well in my BRS Dual Reactor? I was thinking about taking the GFO out, moving carbon to the first stage, and then putting the pellets in the second stage. Good plan? What should the GPH be through these guys?

gilmour01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i use it in a BRS reactor on one of my tanks. i just took out the sponges and replaced them with plastic screen. i also tumble the pellets to keep them from clogging. so far so good, and i'm GFO free.

russell13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
most people i have talked to are using carbon,the pellets and a skimmer.that is the setup i have.i put it on a new tank i have setup about a month ago.i have not had to clean the glass at all.no nitrate or phos.i have a very small bioload so im shure that helps.i even started feeding more than normal and still no algae.even on the frag rack and frag plugs.everything is looking great and growing well.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 50 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back