Nuvo 10 gal

adam@army

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
47
Reaction score
35
What state or country do you live in
Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share. I quit this hobby bout a year ago cause of unforeseen events. Anyway I’m going to start a nano just to fill a void in me :) so my tank will arrive Tuesday and I’m playing with my scape. Any input would be appreciated. And also I’m thinking if should I do a bare bottom or with sand ?
 
beb518fb9af7f5f1456b4d81dddff1f9.heic
b8c0710a32293a9d3a52aeb64d9f4102.heic
 
I’m with you. Been out of the hobby for a while and I’m starting up a nuvo 10 to get my zen back! Just started messing with the Scape myself.

3C5139EC-3B54-4FCF-BDC2-935E04BB4A16.jpeg


0D7E21A8-C838-4514-B9E5-396703533F71.jpeg


A73ACD23-D9C1-4758-BBAF-CA232BF54D8D.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new