OP
OP
Jud

Jud

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like this upgrade that you have done. I have the fusion 40 pro not sure what the difference is. But I was worried about this as well. So did you have a extra pump down there to help or did you just add what I would call a catch to the back.
I love the way you did the lights too. Is this tank still up and running? Its been about 1 1/2 years

"I lost My Cuzzin Mike Mike Oct.21 202O"

Hey - thanks for the note! Tank is still up and running, doing well. Will eventually make a size upgrade, but likely when I make the next move.

So I did try everything from putting a small Tunze pump in the rear center chamber to even adding that piece of acrylic. Neither felt like they were addressing the cause as much as the end result.

Ultimately I actually switched back to filter socks on one chamber, instead of the InTank media caddy. A little more fuss changing, but I do think that they catch more of the fine particulate that maybe the caddy and filter floss weren’t.

Other than dosing holdings and probes, I’m pretty much running all my rear compartments empty - save for the two overflow chambers on each side. After trying rubble, chaeto and submersible lights, yada yada I just feel like it’s easier to keep clean back there.

Will try to post up some better updated photos and vids here soon as I’ve changed around some stuff. Hit me back if you have a build thread or photos - would love to check out what you have going on!

Cheers.

D867CD82-3B44-4F8B-9A9D-1221A1A3A257.jpeg

Attachments

• 59C1AC6A-9A13-4C2F-8F1C-E1A17F9BC88C.jpeg
    59C1AC6A-9A13-4C2F-8F1C-E1A17F9BC88C.jpeg
    182.2 KB · Views: 28

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 164 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back