Nuvo 60g "reef"

The current plan for fish is to add a flasher or fairy wrasse next (hopefully the yellow coris does not touch it) then after that add a pair of bangaiis and a chalk basslet. The plan is to continue focusing on LPS corals but I left room for montipora and possible acros in some spots in the long run. I also want to try a lot more than that.
 
It's always really exciting to have your tank in a good spot and you're ready to add more stuff. I think when you're corals really grow in this is gonna be an unstoppable tank! Keep it up.
 
It's always really exciting to have your tank in a good spot and you're ready to add more stuff. I think when you're corals really grow in this is gonna be an unstoppable tank! Keep it up.
I am even debating adding a stony macroalgae species that could grow in the display like a coral and I would remove it as in tank nutrient control plus it would look cool.
 
I am even debating adding a stony macroalgae species that could grow in the display like a coral and I would remove it as in tank nutrient control plus it would look cool.
Their pretty sweet. I know aglae barn is a good place to look for macro algae online if you're looking for some place to buy from.
 
Somebody (assume emerald crabs now) knocked off a small rock off the structure. It was loose but now its gone. I also had multiple snails flipped over and I still have more work to do later in the day.
 
20191117_132406.jpg
 
The tank is looking very good today the frogspawn is the only coral looking just average the torch and duncan are have added flesh and the candy cane has one head beggining to split and one head closed up (possibly due to nearby bubble algae maybe but its gone so maybe it will recover.
 

A quick look at how everything is doing. I skipped the clowns but they are doing great.
 
I removed a big clump of hair algae attached to a dead snail. Clean up crew dies so fast wow my 1st batch only lasted 307 days...
 

New fish and a rock flower anemone
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new