Official Blasto's Show Off Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kitten0304
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
P7072792-280.JPG
P7072793-281.JPG
P7072794-282.JPG

 
A new one I just added. I have no idea what it is, but I was told maybe a Cornbred something or other. It's very bright and more of a hot pink in person. Photos taken in white and blue lighting.

IMG_20240114_143154431.jpg


IMG_20240114_174135236.jpg


IMG_20240114_174439251.jpg
 
Need a little help,
Monday I found this little frag at my lfs, 2 baby polips.
The owner wasn’t sure, but thought it were blast’s.
I have been looking at pictures, but I’m not sure either.
What are you guys and girls thinking.
Those are the best pictures I could take.
IMG_0182.jpeg
IMG_0186.jpeg
 
Need a little help,
Monday I found this little frag at my lfs, 2 baby polips.
The owner wasn’t sure, but thought it were blast’s.
I have been looking at pictures, but I’m not sure either.
What are you guys and girls thinking.
Those are the best pictures I could take.
IMG_0182.jpeg
IMG_0186.jpeg
I am 90% positive those are blasstos.
 
Blue ravens
 

Attachments

  • F61A7E64-563E-45F2-B8CE-77B8F3A8FE1D.jpeg
    F61A7E64-563E-45F2-B8CE-77B8F3A8FE1D.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 92
I cut a chunk off my colony, which had been growing for about 5-6 years now untouched. You can see the original frag plug under all that skeletal growth, I just though that was pretty cool.
IMG_3231.jpeg
 
Here are mine.
 

Attachments

  • 20240229_202945.jpg
    20240229_202945.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 20240229_202841.jpg
    20240229_202841.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 20240229_202753.jpg
    20240229_202753.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 67
Can anyone id this blasto

Pics are same frag, different lighting / times of day
15E6822C-062F-493A-9BDC-4CB9492F8C38.jpeg
16A9AABE-BD31-4AAA-A4B5-D95E008FC641.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Blue ravens + bsa Mountain Dew
 

Attachments

  • 44C6CD37-E7E8-40A1-A9D3-9451ED51AE3C.jpeg
    44C6CD37-E7E8-40A1-A9D3-9451ED51AE3C.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 68
  • C6CDA995-9EA1-4A92-AAE6-CD559F1E2973.jpeg
    C6CDA995-9EA1-4A92-AAE6-CD559F1E2973.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 70

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new