Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

Eva Rose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update on Jackson. He has finished his antibiotics and they are going to try to feed him with formula through his feeding tube tomorrow. This is the next big step in his road to recovery. Continue to pray for him and all of our family.

I would like to add another request. My mom suffers from Alzheimer's disease and is slowly going down hill. It's very hard to watch her slowly decline. Pray for her not to suffer and for strength/wisdom for my brother and I as we take care of her.
Prayers sent for Jackson, your mother, you & your family.

rodney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update on Jackson. He has finished his antibiotics and they are going to try to feed him with formula through his feeding tube tomorrow. This is the next big step in his road to recovery. Continue to pray for him and all of our family.

I would like to add another request. My mom suffers from Alzheimer's disease and is slowly going down hill. It's very hard to watch her slowly decline. Pray for her not to suffer and for strength/wisdom for my brother and I as we take care of her.
I am Praying for you and your family!

Orectolobidae

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As most of you know, I am a Pastor first and foremost and I wanted to create a place to where any one can post if they need prayer. I believe in prayer and I want to be here for you all if you ever need me.

You can post your request here, PM, or email me. Whichever one you feel comfortable with the most.

I receive prayer PM's a lot here and now we have a place to post the prayer request if you need it.

Thank you all.

PRAYER LIST:
Steven
FaviaFreak (job)
ofblong (closer to God)
mevstheworld (job)
Viva'sReef (new baby)
H@rry (wife continued healing)
fastandsneaky (mom and family)
pspfishlady (daughter continued healing)
ddr_phish (wife and daughter)
Blackhawk Fan (cousin)
rdvab (family)
DaveMorris (finances)
commonstranger (family)
reefanatic (finances and guidance)

It makes me smile that the majority of us here hold conservative values and are religious ;Happy

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could use a prayer, hope to have a relationship with God, something that's been lacking for a very long time.

Prayer is best dialogue with our maker. He does listen to every word spoken.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Please everyone post Prayers for one of our members Sarah24 who was involved in a serious Head on crash in Idaho (home state) this past Tuesday 11/5. She is a known member and is currently working on her Medical doctor degree and is now a Patient in ICU.
She with blessings WILL recover but with broken Femurs in both legs will require therapy on a very long road. Prayers will be of Value. As of now, she is clueless how her tank is doing amongst many other daily issues she typically deals with.
HOPES FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY SARAH !!!! @Sarah24!

Last edited:

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please everyone post Prayers for one of our members Sarah24 who was involved in a serious Head on crash in Idaho (home state) this past Tuesday 11/5. She is a known member and is currently working on her Medical doctor degree and is now a Patient in ICU.
She with blessings WILL recover but with broken Femurs in both legs will require therapy on a very long road. Prayers will be of Value. As of now, she is clueless how her tank is doing amongst many other daily issues she typically deals with.
HOPES FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY SARAH !!!!

Thank you for posting this! Prayers for Sarah!

#reefsquad

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely sending prayers out, get well soon @Sarah24!!!

tha k you all for the lovly thofuhts and prayer. (Is write more but for some reson I have sevn finger on one hand and focus isn’t well in focus. (Oh and it’s different usning my right hand nstead of left, which is well mummified curenly. (I’m kinda out of it, night medicine is definite strong), so probab fad fast

rodney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HOPES FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY SARAH !!!! @Sarah24!
I will pray for Sarah!

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tha k you all for the lovly thofuhts and prayer. (Is write more but for some reson I have sevn finger on one hand and focus isn’t well in focus. (Oh and it’s different usning my right hand nstead of left, which is well mummified curenly. (I’m kinda out of it, night medicine is definite strong), so probab fad fast
So sorry to hear of your accident , prayers for a speedy recovery

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Praying for you Sarah!