Ok we're on the new refresh look and there's a lot of stuff to fix! List them!

Seawitch

Water, water everywhere,
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I'm missing about 6 articles in draft form, and I just saved a draft that says "it's awaiting approval". I hope not! It's a draft! And I don't seem to be able to approve articles....I'll go back to the one draft I have....

PerplexyHexy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is this iphone dark mode you speak of...

b519589b6d58df21a909dcb57ad39def.jpg

Hit settings, then night mode
c1ca761fd4cf2d3b9c973b2f00caefe9.jpg

Think this only applies to the R2R app though...

PerplexyHexy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly love the app... I really never go on the webpage ever... hahahahhaha!

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree as others have said that the new "white everywhere" theme is brutal on the eyes. I'd go with some blue's (you know, like a fish tank), but even some grays might help. The right side bar of threads needs to go or have a way to remove it. It takes up about 1/3 my pc screen and scrunches all the posts I'm trying to actually read. And last, as also stated, when looking at a list of threads you need to alternate the colors of each thread line. With them being all white, you get lost.

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@revhtree David, I've been on the road all day and forgot it was change day. I haven't had time to read all these posts but wanted to say that:

Bookmarks are gone.... Is there any way to get those back?

anit77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I'm missing about 6 articles in draft form, and I just saved a draft that says "it's awaiting approval". I hope not! It's a draft! And I don't seem to be able to approve articles....I'll go back to the one draft I have....
I'm sure there's a backup of the old site so that your drafts can be recovered. With approving articles, once your permissions are straightened out that ability should be restored.

Snookin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just logged on mobile now and it is drastically more user friendly and better on the eyes than it was in the AM. Wasn’t bad this morning but it’s even better now

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got home and on my PC, The text looks generic, way to bulky, almost like when you use the drivers that come with windows before installing the proper drivers for your videos cards. Especially up top.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Patience please everyone! Working to make this the best we can. As mentioned before the old software was at the “end of life” and not being supported anymore. We had to make the change and I’m trying to make it the best change as possible.

Thanks.

tripdad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Patience please everyone! Working to make this the best we can. As mentioned before the old software was at the “end of life” and not being supported anymore. We had to make the change and I’m trying to make it the best change as possible.

Thanks.
Perhaps make this a banner for a few days just to inform everyone that there was NO option but to upgrade/change the site. People are calmer when they understand the change in life. JMO. So far great job making the switch. I'm sure it was/is a huge undertaking.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we load a video on a PC, or just mobile as of right now?

TexasTodd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May have already been mentioned, but the roll over view isn't working on notifications. It's nice to look without having to go to the full page.

Hitman

Reefing One Day @ A Time!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks.
Your doing great sir! As with anything in life there will be bugs to fix and we all need to be patient. You have done a lot in the little bit of time that you have been given and I know in my heart there are plenty of us that are very very appreciative for all you have done and are still doing!!!

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
banners look sharp but understand they take up space......Fruit Salad?
1563402889729.png

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 5.6%
Back